Data Protection Declaration
Name and contact details of the person responsible for the data processing as well as the data protection commissioner for the enterprise.
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
Dr. Stefanie von Werder, Lawyer and Notary
The data protection commissioner for the law office of Dr. Stefanie von Werder can be reached under the above mentioned postal address, attn.: Mrs. Christina Sedlak, respectively at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gathering and processing of personal data as well as kind and purpose of their processing
a) When visiting the website
When visiting our website, automatically information will be sent to the server of your website by the browser used on your end-device. This information will temporarily be stored in a so-called logfile. The following information will insofar be recorded without your input and will we stored until automatical deletion:
- IP address of the inquiring processer,
- Date and time of data gathering,
- Name and URL of gathering data,
- Website form which data was gathered (referrer-URL),
- Browser used and potentially the operation system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing a frictionless availability of the website,
- Guaranteeing a comfortable use of our website,
- Analysis of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f) Data Protection Basic Ordinance (DSGVO). Our justified interest results from the above-listed purposes for the data gathering. In no case shall we use the gathered data for the purpose to make conclusions regarding your person.
Furthermore, we use upon visit of our website cookies as well as analysis services. Further explanations in this regard you can find under “Cookies” in this data protection declaration.
b) When using our contact form
In respect of questions of any kind we offer you the possibility to contact us via a contact form available at our website. This requires you providing us with a valid email-address so that we know from whom the question comes and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be submitted on a voluntary basis.
The data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us is made in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO on the basis of you voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data gathered by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your inquiry..
Transmittance of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than the following shall not take place.
We shall make available your personal data to third parties if:
- You have expressly consented thereto pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit a) DSGVO,
- a transmission is in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit f). DSGVO necessary to preserve our justified interest or to preserve justified interest of third parties and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest requiring protection that the transmission does not occur,
- there is a legal obligation for the transmission pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DSGVO as well as,
- the transmission is legally permitted and in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DSGVO necessary for the handling of the contractual relationship with you.
We use on our website cookies. This relates to small data files which your browser automatically creates and which will be stored on your end-device (laptop, tablet, smart phone etc.) when visiting our website. Cookies do not result in damages on your-end device and does not contain viruses, troyans or other damaging software.
In the cookies information is stored which in each case results in connection with the specific end-device used. This does however not mean that we thereby directly obtain knowledge of your identity.
Furthermore, also for the purpose of optimizing the convenience for you as user, we use temporary cookies which for a certain pre-determined periods will be stored on your end-device. If you use our website the next time to make use of our services it will be automatically found out that you have already visited us and which entries and applications you have made so they do not have to be made again.
The data process by cookies are necessary pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO for the above mentioned purposes to preserve our justified interest as well as the interests of third parties.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can however configure your browser in such way that no cookies will be stored on your computer or that always a hint pops up before a new cookie is stored. The complete deactivation of cookies can however result in you no longer be able to use all functions of our website.
This website uses for the purpose of the uniform display of so-called Web Fonts made available by Google. When visiting our website your browser stores the needed web fonts in your browser cache to correctly display fonts.
For this purpose the browser used by you needs to contact with the servers of Google. Thereby Google obtains knowledge that our website has been visited via your IP-address. The use of Google Web Fonts takes place in the interest of the uniform and appealing display of our online offerings. This constitutes a justified interest within the meaning of article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts a standard typing from your computer will be used.
This website uses the product Google Maps of Google Inc. By using this website you consent to the gathering, processing as well as the use of the automatically gathered data by Google Inc., its representative as well as third parties.
The terms and conditions for use of Google maps you find under terms and conditions for use of Google Maps”.
Duration of storing
After complete handling of the contractual relationship with you your data will initially be stored for the term of the limitation period, thereafter taking into account legal, in particular tax and commercial code storing requirements, and then after elapse of such periods will be deleted, unless you have approved of a further processing and use of the data.
Rights of user
You have the right:
- pursuant to article 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the category of recipients to which your data has been disclosed or will be disclosed, the envisaged duration of storage, the existence of the right to correction, deletion, restriction on processing or objection, the existence of rights to complain, the source of your data if they have not been gathered by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision taking including profiling and meaningful information regarding the details;
- to demand pursuant to article 16 DSGVO without undue delay the correction of faults or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- to demand pursuant to article 17 DSGVO the deletion of your personal data stored by us to the extent the processing is not required to exercise a right to free speech and information , to discharge legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or for the claiming, exercising or defending of legal rights;
- to demand pursuant to article 18 DSGVO the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent the correctness of the data is objected against by you, the processing is not lawful, you however object to its deletion and we do not need the data anymore, you however need the data for the claiming, exercising of defending of legal rights or you have objected against the processing pursuant to article 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to article 20 DSGVO to maintain your personal data which you have made available to us in a structured, customary and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another responsible person;
- pursuant to article 7 paragraph 3 DSGVO to revoke at any time your consent granted. This results in us no longer being allowed to continue the data processing which was based on such consent and
- pursuant to article 77 DSGVO to complain at the supervision authority. In the normal case, you can for this purpose refer to the supervision authority at your current place of residence or working place or the place of my lawyer/notary office.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of the justified interest pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO you have the right pursuant to article 21 DSGVO to file objection against the processing of your personal data to the extent there are reasons resulting from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertisement. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that will be honored by us without regard to your particular situation. If you want to make use of your right of objection an email to email@example.com suffices.
Within our website we use the white-spread used SSL-procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest anonymization level that is supported by your browser. Normally this is a 256-Bit anonymization. If your browser does not support a 256-bit anonymization we shall rely in lieu on 128-Bit v3 technology. Whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in an anonymous way you are able to discern by the locked-up display of the key sign or the lock sign in the lower status line of your browser.
Otherwise, we use relevant technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against random or potential manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against un unpermitted access of third parties. Our security measures are constantly improved in accordance with the technological development.
Validity of, and amendments to, this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is valid as of May 2018.
As a result of an upgrading of our website and offerings or based on changes regrading the legal and administrative requirements, it will become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can at any time be found by you on our website under https://kanzlei-von-werder.de/datenschutz/ and can be printed out.